Wednesday, June 22, 2011

very care you dear :(


Dear.. this day, you a whole day did not have to find me! I heart you to death...
I have 6 little open was waiting for you. Waiting for you to find me..... More than 9 you don't find me...
I think you will be also in the pig. Z. Z. Z? Not closing lines.. you well...
To 10: 45 a.m.. you say, it is a when you must wash bath bed on time between classes...
Can you still is, according to is not found I > < ' 12 points. I really opened.. beginning at heart you...
I believe that interest you why why did not have to reply? 3: 40 p.m. Dear I learned...
Back to home - a time it is called you.. hit the very much time. You are not connected...
Odd strange?? Too ... I went to wash shower...
After I had to play. A straight play.. a straight play. It is not connected. There...
Also close machine > < ' scare me to death.. before. After...
I do not know self has played much less electrify word to you, the letter interest many letters to you...?!
Knowledge road late on 10 points.. . Dear you to look for me: ) look to your letter as I open heart...
This day have been looking for you for a whole day. I'm going crazy.. > < '
I ask you this day been doing? You say you're sleeping sleep? = = = = = = = = = = = = '' '
I know you have disease... Very tired. But is this kind of also.. and I want to say...
You know I have to bear with you? Bear heart you gave birth to what you do?
You this day letter is ( interest only ...! = = = = = = = = = = = = )
This is what it means thinking? Float I now?
You make me really really good at heart . You.: ( (.
He does not look will have time....

No comments:

Post a Comment