Friday, June 24, 2011

24.6.2011


Think back to the previous us ...
Did you at least have 4, 5 phone call to me ...
Chat with me ... But... Now rarely ... One day only once ...
Sometimes a tone did not call to me ...
Information is also gradually decline ... ....
Sometimes our information 10 from no more than ... Embarrassed ...
Before you every day I kacao I get I ...
There are few ...
In fact, I don't find you can't you find me?
Feel you sometimes ignore me that ... Embarrassed.
You know that feeling terrible?
I don't like you are busy... I know you work no time ...
You don't even use the toilet time reading are not?
Can you busy even a message did not reply to me ...
You really so busy? I am your girlfriend a ...
Don't you have nervous me?
Dear... I want to know... I am in your heart ....
Important?
You have put me in your heart? Embarrassed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment