Friday, October 7, 2011

You accompany me when thinking about her, you can't see me laugh how hurt?

Love is not in my side, how can I not happy ...
the original sweet stem bitterness, happiness will swamp,
to make the color of the day heart of temperature change ....
before, you accompany me to think of her ....
don't you hear my heart in the noise,
i know, but he pretended not to approach ...
is good intention or a fool?
you accompany me when thinking about her, you can't see me laugh how hurt ....
how big is the world, is the only one of her?
cover my star, was also occupied by your kindness ....?
those willing to want, all left to the memories ....
if you are so difficult, I can not ...
have gone through twists and turns, who now can choose?
the crowd pushed us go, release the us holding hands ...
from your guilt I indulge, to free ...
misss you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment