Saturday, October 8, 2011

im juz Look forward to ^ ^,

Today and friends to drink tea and chat,all of my friends say,
busy life is not easy.but for me,busy every minute can be better than free. ^ ^
maybe I like busy life,because it can make me i don't have much time left to remember our memories,, let me no extra time with unrequited love, make blind and disorderly conjectures
, more let me find the original, everything in the world is love.
i admit, i was lying.!
because i know, busy anesthesia can not my love for you.
i know, i was too stubborn.love, wrong, is not willing to let go.
a love that,too painful, with too many scars.
i make, overcome what love 's shadow.the pain in his heart, still profound beauty.
every day I have been in a busy life,i just want to, just want to forget you, forget me.
however, obsession, but is think of you....the painful love.
busy life,busy oneself.i have become more and more like ourselves.
I was in your heart, just want to get some position,just want to your heart to get some ...
however, i do not see,because our distance is very far away ...
i want to with you every day close near ...
want to hold you tight ... every day bother you stick to you ...XDD
however, i can... i have not graduated ....:((
now I ... look forward to quickly after 2011 ....quick to 2012 ...
i have a year's time,i will be free ....
erm....You, will wait for me??
and you want to spend your birthday next year well ....
your birthday is just in the new year......
i juz waiting .......

No comments:

Post a Comment