Wednesday, October 5, 2011

somebody...my X i hope you can saw it....


but sometimes ...
i will suddenly no self-confidence, i will have no courage ...
i will pretend to be very happy ... i will act ...
i will be a little something moved to tears ....
also for small things excited and can't sleep ...
i will be sad, listening to a sad song ....
i'll be happy, and I want you to share ....
always ... i think a lot of things themselves are not good enough ....
i admit that I was not perfect .. ....
but.... I love you... this is really is ....
i on the line every day, the first time will go to have a look home ....
just, i saw you share a" I miss you" ...
but you give that person is her instead of me ....
i really very sad ....
we are together, separate, composite and divided ...
what is it?
Oohhh.....i don't want it anymore ...
every day I look back to our previous photo ...
watch a cry again ....
i in your heart has no status ...
why do I need to see you and in every little bit?
i really want to back up ...
but... I just can't do it ...
i mean.... every day, every second ...
i miss you very much ....
every day I go out with friends ...i just wanted to avoid. I do not want to own you,
but when I come home when a person ....
i can't help you to remember ...

No comments:

Post a Comment