Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ello....

soon 2011 and finished ...the time is really not et al ...
recent everyday work ... is really very happy ^ ^
i don't go home... home is really boring ....
the Internet is not sleep...seems useless ...
arhahaha-ha....
few recent contact with you ...want information. you ...i see ...
or not :O... you are so busy ...every time the information does not answer ...
ehhhhhh...........
i can slowly put down? not...i will not lie ....
for ... i'm still not ...i still miss you so much ....XDD
however, it none of your business.
there is also a month ... i'll set the working holiday too: )
then i can go back to KL ....
in the PD are really something ....
quickly!!! Hurry up to week 6 ...
i need to take my new phone ...
LOOKsss ....


Samsung Galaxy ACE
I booked ... ^ ^haha...i was chosen for a long time ...
originally wanted to buy I Phone 4S ....
my brother 's girlfriend gave me a video ...
i don't want to buy I Phone 4S ...
the original I Phone 4S lens is slim... > <
never mind ...the Samsung Galaxy ACE is also good...
thn.... i booked... ^ ^.

No comments:

Post a Comment