Friday, August 12, 2011

Sad mood T.T


Last night.
Your information I said... You can't come back ...
Because you are going to do the registration ...
I feel suddenly becomes very unhappy ....
Because... We have two weeks did not meet ...
I really miss you very ....
But... Useful?
You never come back ...: (.
Hiaz .....
Just get up ...
Have a look ... Think you will find me ...
No results .. ...
Wait wait wait ... I waited for a long time ...
You a letter of information are not looking for me ....
I'm really disappointed with you ...
You have nothing to ....
You still so ignored me ...
Never find me... Or is completely do not look for me, not answer my letter ...
What do you want?
You make me to you no sense of security you know?
The boy friend is not to protect the girlfriend?
You want... Just what you want ...
It's mine. Have you thought about what I want?
Dear...i miss you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment