Wednesday, August 3, 2011

4 day didt hear your sound ady :(

Dear... You now. Okay?
Now what are you doing?
Eat not?
Did you miss me? Hee hee ...
I'm here under very heavy rain ... Cold. Oh ... > <
Want dear dear hug well ...
But... The. Haissss ....
You have 4 days without me ....
What's the matter?
I have to do you wrong ... Have to be sorry about you ....
Why do you ignore me?
Information you don't return to me, call you dont pick up ....
I haven't heard you call me dear dear, Bibi, Zhu ...
For a long time has not hear your voice ...
What do you want from me?
Every day I so actively looking for you,
You have liyebuli me ....
Now you want me?
You so many days without me. You don't worry about me?
You on my heart is cold?
Tomorrow is 5 weeks ...
Don't know dear you can come back?
Before each week 5 is our most happy to go with the day ...
Although from time to time very long... But ...
With dear you by my side I have is a very happy ....
Dear... Don't talk to me. You okay?
See ... Please reply me... Good.?
I am waiting for you ....

No comments:

Post a Comment