Tuesday, August 2, 2011

we cold ....


What can I do I can reach your heart what to think ...
What you don't say nothing to speak ....
You know I am very hard?
Every day I look forward to your information and calls ....
But you are slow to return a letter ...
You say you are very busy ... Good ~ I can understand your tired ...
But you know how much I worry about you?
Each of your information really cold in my heart ....
" Uh, oh, ..." so that information you can write to me?
You know I don't like, why would you do it?
You know I watch a cry once?
I don't like you call your dry sister" idiot"
Have you listening to me?
How can you still call her?
Not that I'm jealous of what ...
But I really can't accept!!!
You did not do ...
No matter how busy you are, you will call me say or write a message to me ...
Now... A message no ....
Don't you care about me?
You work so you prefer to play games don't find me?
Let me the most sad is ... In your free time ....
You are to find other girls in the Facebook chat!!!
You know I see how my heart breaks many lost?
You a sentence "I duno wan say wat wf u ..."
I was really sad to have to say ...

No comments:

Post a Comment