Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Surrender


theres so much life i left to live and tis fires burning still,
when i watch you look at me i thing i could find the will
to stand for every dreams,and forsake tis solid groud...
and give up tis fear within of what would happen if they every know
im in love wif you...
cause i surrender everything to feel the chance to live again 
i reach to you....i knoe you can feel it too,we make it through
a thousand dreams i still believe i'd make you giv them all to me
i hold you in my arms and never let go...

I Surrender 


i know i cant survive another night away form you
you are the reason i go on
and now i need to live the truth,
right now, theres no better time from tis fear i will break free
and i live again with love and no they cant take they away from me 
and they will see...
every night gettin longer and tis fire is getting stronger baby
i will swallow my pride and i will be alive
cant you hear my call? i surrender all....
right here right now a giv my live to live agian 
i will break free take me my everything i surrender,
all to you right now i give my live to live again
my everything i surrender all to you right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment