Monday, January 2, 2012

my baby Me and U

baby,you are my everything and i let you to know
i just can't waiting for the moment and i love you so,
baby you are my everthing but i let you to know i will be giving your my promise
and i to do so...
i love you when i say i just wanna see your face and you all my love and never end
so just getting your heart...
baby i loving loving you all day and all night just want see your face
tell me what i should i to do loving you?tell me what ican to do meeting you?
me and you...there on and what can we do?me and you...i will love you
baby pls dun go,i just wanna let you know you are my love never never end
so pretty you're how i can say...my baby pls dun go...
we can we do i can i say you can my babe we can to say...
you can my babe you get want on the way you can my babe you get from the night say..
pls dun go...i just wanna let you know you are my love never never end you can i say
baby pls dun go i wanna be say you are my babe and YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING,
and I LOVE YOU So....


No comments:

Post a Comment